Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank you Jim!

I didn't get a chance to mention it this morning, but I really want to thank Jim for posting the entry Friday.

Jim is a relatively new admin, but he's eager to learn, which is the hallmark of a great administrator. He works in a graphic design shop and administers a pretty heterogeneous network. It'll be exciting to see where it goes.

I'm hoping that Jim will become a regular blogger here at Standalone-Sysadmin. He's got a good narrative writing style, and it's enjoyable to see his view of the system.

If you would be interested in doing a guest blog entry here, I'd love to hear your idea. Email me at standalone.sysadmin@gmail.com with the premise, and I'll let you know if I think it will fly. I'm in a stage where I can't blog as much as I'd like, and I'd love to get your writing on the site.