Friday, September 19, 2008

Great News!

I'm very happy to say that this morning, I completed discussions with Red Gate Software to become a regular columnist in their magazine, Simple Talk Exchange!

Simple Talk is a journal for IT administrators, and deals primarily with Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, .NET, and Exchange. I don't run any of those technologies myself, but my column will focus more on what it's like to be an administrator, and deal with the issues we face, rather than any particular technology.

The column will be entitled 'From the front line - the confessions of a SysAdmin'. If you're interested, you should sign up to receive the magazine. It's free, and a good source of information. Look for my articles to start after the October issue.

And just so you know, this really won't affect my blogging, except I'll probably link to my articles when they come out.