Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good knowledge resource for Windows AD stuff

I've been using the Petri knowledge base a lot, and I thought someone else might find it useful. I particularly like their Active Directory section. I don't know a lot about it, so it's useful. I need to go back and reread some AD books.

Sorry also for the dearth in content lately. This is my final week in the Ohio office, so I'm struggling to get everything done that needs to be completed before I move (and bring some equipment with me). I'm trying to get everything here at work caught up, as well as everything at home packed up and ready, getting my new apartment done in NJ, and making sure that things are going smoothly for my two week vacation (starting this coming weekend: expect an update Monday morning with more details). My wife Amy has been unbelievably helpful in taking care of things at home, which lets me concentrate on stuff at work, but there's always bleedover between the projects. Things will be better soon. :-)