Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Outstanding Weather!

I write this, hunched in my basement, tornado sirens blaring. My wife and I are in Columbus, OH and it looks like this:

What a glorious looking storm, eh? I'm absolutely certain that the storm will knock out power to our backup site. We don't have a working generator there, but luckily I had the foresight to switch everything important off. 

Thanks to some recent last ditch efforts, I don't have to worry about mail not going through, and I can concentrate on hoping my house doesn't get blown over. It might make selling it easier though. I'd have to research how that works. Hopefully it'll be me, my wife, and our cat standing as a comedic looking house flattens around us, and we pop safely through a window, the walls collapsing gently and in coordination behind us. 

Updates later today if we don't wind up in Oz.