Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here in the United States, it's Thanksgiving today, and I've I'm off on holiday to visit my wife's family in Cincinnati.

It's customary to reflect on the things that we're thankful for, so I thought that I'd share some here. Hopefully you've got some things that you're thankful for as well.

I'm thankful for:

My family and friends, even if I don't get to see them all as often as I'd like
My health, while not being the best, is better than a lot of people's
My profession, because I get to learn and grow in it

There are lots of other things that are small in comparison with those, but I really do appreciate the blessings that have allowed me to become who I am and do what I do.

Today, whether you get to spend time with the people important to you or not, reflect on what you're thankful for, and consider those who are less fortunate.

Happy Thanksgiving!