Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fine, fine, I'll do it. I'll microblog too

but I won't like it.

Actually, I think I've finally settled on using twitter to publish all of those weird little links and things that don't really merit an entire blog entry.

Because I don't want to untie those useful little tidbits from the blog itself, I've added an RSS reader to the lower right hand side of the page which will contain my twitter feed. This way if you don't use twitter, you can still take advantage of the links.

I have not carved this in stone, of course, so I'd like to hear some feedback on what you think of this. Do you like even the little blog updates with the links, or does this arrangement improve the signal to noise ratio for you?

Just so you know, feel free to follow my tweets: standaloneSA (since the username can't contain "admin")