Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Boy are my arms tired!

Well, I'm back in the States, and working on getting back into the groove. I want to take a second and reiterate my thanks to the many guest bloggers who helped me out and contributed some really great information while I was gone. I really enjoyed learning from each one of the entries, and I can tell from your comments that they were well received. So thank you again, Ian, Bob, Nick, Ryan, Jeff, Phil, and Michael. You guys helped me out a lot, and I really appreciate it.

After Amy and I got back to Columbus, things got even crazier. Due to an (un?)fortunate alignment in the cosmos, we were scheduled to have the moving company come pack up all of our belongings the morning after we got home at 11:30pm from the trip. So I slept about three hours that night, while Amy pulled an all-nighter to get things ready. I don't know how she did it. We got it done, though, and spent Saturday night with our friends Mike and Heather, since we didn't have a bed at that point.

Sunday morning we got up and packed the things we needed into the car and left for New Jersey, and we're there now. Our furniture should be here this morning sometime.

I started in the corporate office yesterday, and it seems like it's going to be a lot of fun. My "todo" list is sitting around a dozen, and that's just because I left it at work. I've come up with several other tasks since then. Since there's no shortage of things for me to do, I'd better get started.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to return to normal blog posts tomorrow. By the way, I'll be uploading photos of the trip to my flickr page, if you're interested.

Thanks!